Ready for the next step?
Read below for additional information and complete an application.
Would you like to join the Storybook Trips Team?
Storybook Trips is looking for qualified Team Members. We are a growing agency that has ambitious goals for the coming years and we are looking for independent home-based agents that strive to be a part of our organization’s success.
To be a successful agent with Storybook Trips, you should be able to provide professional and quality customer service.
Previous travel agent experience is not required, but you are expected to have some travel history and familiarity with specific destinations, flights, and common travel terms and needs.
Once you are an agent with Storybook Trips we will help build your personal brand and travel niche based on your experience. You will be given support and training to provide quality customer support, travel knowledge and marketing. We will help build your knowledge, credibility and credentials to become a successful travel advisor.
– Travel Agent experience or extensive experience with at least 2 of Disney Destinations or Beach Destinations or locations you wish to specialize in. (If you have to ask what a Disney Destination is, this may NOT be the right fit for you.)
– Passion for helping others achieve their best vacation ever.
– Be willing to commit time and energy to training, research, and client service.
– Familiarity with online booking tools, email communications and social media (access to a desktop/ laptop is necessary)
– Understand the difference between “Hobby” and “Profession”.
If this sounds like it may be a good fit, we strongly encourage you to apply.
Please do NOT apply if you are looking for free travel or discounts. One of the biggest misperceptions of becoming a travel agent is that free travel follows, and this is definitely not the case. Our agents are driven to success because they want to help other people make THEIR travel dreams come true, not their own.
The Next Step:
Fill out the form below and we will contact you.
Submission of this form may not be considered complete without answering all questions and uploading your resume.